One of the things I love most about my Mom and Dad is that they allowed me and encouraged me to dream. They taught me to set goals and to work hard to accomplish the things I wanted to do. They taught me to enjoy the hard work that got me where I wanted to go as well as the joy of a job well done. My Mom and Dad always supported me in my dream too. They provided me with opportunities to make my dreams come true (and that often meant some sort of sacrifice on their part). They talked to me about my goals and helped me to refine them. They struggled with me when things got hard or I made bad choices. They rejoiced with me when I succeeded.
I want to be that kind of parent for you Spencer. I want you to know that it is safe to dream- that is okay to want something extraordinary for yourself. I want to help you reach your goals. I want to see your greatest dreams come true. I hope that I can do that for you.
Write about a dream you have.
When I grow up I'm gonna build robots that fight other robots then I'll sell smaller robots so I can make money $$
England ~Life With The Kids on Sabbatical
8 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Spencer! What a nice thing your mama said abut Grampa and me. I got all the way through reading it before I realized she wasn't quoting someone else. How nice.
I think you will definitely follow your dreams and build those robots.
One of the most important things about being successful is to have a vision of what you want. Grampa and I call it having a target. Just like in archery you have to keep your eye on the target if you want to make a bull's eye. It is the same way with your goals.
When you make those robots can you make one for me that cooks dinner? That would be awesome!
Post a Comment